Saturday, July 23, 2011

Been a While

    Ok, I know it has been a super long time since I have posted anything here. Long story short, Ricky (my husband)  was deployed last month, and I am still trying to get into a routine without him. I haven't even sewn anything since he left :(

    Well today I took the plunge and ordered the Kona fat quarter bundle from here so I can start on this colorful new quilt called Bottled Rainbows from Rachel at Stiched in Color. I actually came across this a while ago, but have been putting it off because this will be my first quilt! 
    I decided today to get up and start sewing again, it is very much needed. I will keep you guys updated weekly on how my progress is going along with some tutorials on how I have learned to do things. Feel free to follow along with me, as she started back in March (I know, I know, I have put this off WAY to long) and is already finished with hers.


Wish me luck as I start on this colorful adventure! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment