Saturday, August 20, 2011

Winner, Winner!

So.. My exciting news was that my husband came home for his r&r, Yay!!!!! I was so excited, he kind of surprised me, because I wasn't expecting it to happen for a few more months. We have had so much fun since he has been back, I don't want him to leave again :(
Well while he has been back....
My computer broke :(  
Sorry guys, I just got my computer back.. But it's all better now :)

I love my Mac and I didn't think that I could live without it! Well it broke last week and I had to find somewhere to fix and I just got it back... I thought I was going to die without it, I felt sooo lost, hehe. The hard drive died on it, I guess I put it through too much with all my pictures and stuff (I take ALOT of pictures).

I know you guys have been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting on the winner though :) 
Although I only had 2 entries for it, oh well better for the 2 that entered, huh?!

And...
The Winner is..
Amanda!!!!
(Hey, we have the same name, hehe!!)

If you would email me at mndy.made@gmail.com with your info!
(Don't worry if you didn't win or get a chance to enter there will be more giveaways in the future!)


Don't worry! Now that I have my computer back I will be back to posting!!

Halloween is coming up, and I can't wait! So be on the look out for a bunch of spooky tutorials! Halloween is my favorite holiday, I look forward to it every year! 

I have even made a few dresses for my little Etsy store..

I ordered this Riley Blake fabric and I couldn't wait to get started on something with it!!!!!

Aren't they adorable :)
I know, I know, I'm a little biased...

Well i'm off to spend some more time with my husband... Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment