Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favorites!

There are SO many interesting ideas and crafts out there that inspire each and every one of us! I know I see so many out there daily looking at the blogs that I follow, pinterest or even in stores. I see something that I like and I so want to make it! There's just not enough time to recreate all these awesome ideas, so every Friday I have decided that I will start posting my favorites! I will create a theme and then share what I find with all you guys!
*You can find me on Pinterest here*
Today's theme is
Alphabet!!
There are so many things out there created using the alphabet so lets get started sharing!

                                          Source: ohdeedoh.com

I love this idea for a playroom! It's so creative and it brings in different elements along with the  Alphabet!!

            I just love the little bee in this picture, it just adds cuteness to it! :)

I like how you have to look closely at this picture to see the alphabet! Very creative!


These would be a really cute way to show your toddler the ABC's! So cute, I want to make some of my own for my daughter!

                    I just love this quilt! This would be perfect for a boys room!
Source: 
                    And this pillow would be the perfect gift for a teacher!

               Well that's it for this week! Hope you enjoyed all my favorites!
              Also don't forget about my giveaway post here, make sure you enter!

                   Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment