Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites: Cupcakes!

It's amazing how fast the week goes when you are busy. I feel like just yesterday was Monday and today's Friday. Geez.
Well it's time for today's Friday Favorites!! And today's favorite is:
Cupcakes!
Who doesn't love cupcakes?? I know I do, I can't get enough of them. I love finding new recipes for them all the time!
I've been pinning cute and awesome cupcake ideas right here on my Cupcake Board. You can go check it out now if you want! I will continue pinning new ideas, because cupcakes are just that awesome! :)

 Don't these Halloween cupcakes look delicious in those jars??
I know I am going to try these as soon as I get some jars!

 This is such a cute idea, I never thought about putting a strawberry in the middle of the cupcake! So cute!

 And mmm... These vanilla bean cupcakes are so cute!

 I want to make these today, they look that awesome! I love Dr. Seuss, and these would be PERFECT for a party!

and one more... :)


Aren't these funny? They are so cute!

Make sure to check out my Cupcake Board for more ideas!

Everyone have an awesome weekend!!









No comments:

Post a Comment